Tools and test sets for installing, verifying and maintaining voice, video and data services.Voice, video and data installation starts with having the right tool. Fluke Networks offers the most reliable network installation tools on the market—each one designed to streamline the job and make you more productive. Our complete line of fiber connector termination tools and test sets meet the demands of technicians by providing reliability, maximum ruggedness, data protection and flexible options for every budget.
Click on tool sets below to learn more
Cut and strip wires and cables cleaner and faster with Fluke Networks' D-Snips™
- New ergonomic design provides 1 – 1 ½ times the cutting force with half the effort
- High-quality forged steel construction for strength and durability
- File and scraper on both blades for cleaning wire
- Notched blade for stripping 19-and 23-gauge wire
- Cuts up to 16-gauge solid and 12-gauge stranded wire
- Serrated blade for non-slip wire cutting
For more information about D-Snips™, click here.
Cable strippers include double slotted, plenum, round, coax and combo.
- Full line of cable strippers
- Double-slotted stripper for 22/24 gauge wire insulation
- Round cable stripper for a variety of flexible round cable
- Coax strippers with two or three levels
- Combo stripper for multiple wire types and applications
For more information about Cable Strippers, click here.
D914™ Series Impact Tools
The versatile D914™ series impact tools include built-in probe pic/spudger and torque capability.
- Industry standard, internationally accepted
- Hook and spudger tools are built into the handle
- Automatic spring handle --choose low impact for 24/26 gauge wire or high impact for 22-gauge wire
- D914 and D914S impact tools accept Phillips-head or flat screwdriver blade
- Convenient blade storage built into the handle
- Adapter blade allows technician to use a variety of torque tool bits and sockets
- Easy blade insertion, locks in place
- D914STM soft touch impact tool features a rubber handle and special ergonomic design for better grip and to reduce hand fatigue
For more information about D914™ Series Impact Tools, click here.
JackRapid™ Punchdown Tool
Patented jack termination tool allows you to terminate jacks 8 times faster.
- JackRapid allows you to terminate jacks eight times faster than traditional impact tools. The patented design seats and terminates all wires simultaneously. Built-in blade cuts off the excess wire eliminating the need for a secondary trim step.
- High-quality, consistent terminations—no more compromised connections and wasted jacks
- Simple, one-handed operation with an ergonomically designed handle reduces hand fatigue
- Built-in bed helps hold jack in place
- Reduce user fatigue with its ergonomic handle and convenient, built-in stripper
- Multiple versions available to support several jack manufacturers
For more information about JackRapid™ Punchdown Tool , click here.
All-in-one crimping tool compatible with many 6- and 8- position modular telephone plugs.
- Crimps 8-position RJ-45 connectors and 4-and 6- position RJ-11 and RJ-12 connectors
- Embedded flat cable cutter and stripper
For more information about Modular Crimper, click here.
Need-L-Lock Crimping Pliers
Patented four-in-one tool combines the following:
- Needle nose crimping pliers
- UR/UY/UG connector crimper
- Wire stripper hole for 22- to 24-gauge wire
- Built-in side cutter
- Rubber coated handles for non-slip grip
For more information about Need-L-Lock Crimping Pliers, click here.
All the tools you need (in one pouch) to cut, strip, clean and make connections.
- IS60 includes ergonomically designed Dur-a-Grip pouch for convenient tool storage on belt
- D914S punch down tool for solid terminations, reduces hand fatigue and includes a built-in hook & spudger
- Easy-to-use cable stripper quickly rings and slits many types of cable
- Cut and strip wire cleanly and quickly with the D-Snips(TM)
- Includes bright LED flashlight
- Other termination kits available
|Most Popular||Models||Description||Buy Now|
|11293000||Pro-Tool Kit IS60 with D914S Impact Tool, D-Snips, Cable Stripper, EverSharp 66/110 cut blade, Sharpie® & LED flashlight|
For more information about Pro-Tool™ Kits, click here.
Electrical Contractor Telecom Kits
These kits contain essential industry standard telecommunications tools and test equipment.
- Choose either Kit I with TS®30 Test Set or Kit II with Pro3000 Analog Tone & Probe
- D814 industry standard punchdown tool for reliable terminations
- EverSharp 66/110 cut blade provides flexibility for different block and jack terminations
- Cable Stripper quickly rings and slits many types of cable
- Use the Probe Pic to check for loose or damaged connections
- Cut and strip wire cleaner and faster with the Electricians D-Snips
- Connect to jacks for testing with the standard 4-Wire Modular Adapter
- A soft zippered pouch keeps your tools all in one convenient place
|Most Popular||Models||Description||Buy Now|
|11289000||Electrical Contractor Telecom Kit II (with Pro3000 T&P Kit)|
|11290000||Electrical Contractor Telecom Kit II (with TS30 Test set)|
For more information about Electrical Contractor Telecom Kits, click here.